1.) Strengthening the Bonds that Free Us
Designed to be implemented over a 3 or 4 day period, this training includes in-depth exploration, interactive exercises, role plays, journaling and education in the following areas:
- 12 Principles and Values in alignment with Srila Prabhupada and the sastras
- Roles of Husband and Wife- Gender roles and cultural Norms, Understanding Differences and Expectations
- Readiness for Marriage, Expectations, Compatibility Preparation for Marriage Self-assessment Areas to consider for compatibility
- Communications and Managing Conflict— Healthy Communication: Speaking, Listening, Negotiating, Conflict Resolution, Saboteurs of Healthy Communication 3 Empowering Communication Skills,Making Win-Win Decisions
- Finances Financial responsibility, Prosperity and poverty consciousness, Identifying financial challenges, A Powerful Financial Strategy
- Affection and Intimacy Krsna Conscious Perspectives on Sex Life, Connection and Loving Exchanges
- Serious conflict, Separation and Divorce Danger Signs in Marriage Signs of Abusive Relationships,Conflict Resolution Styles, Legitimate Reasons for Divorce, The Consequences of Divorce, Sustaining Family Relationships
- Children and Parenting Notions of Parenting Patterns and Skills of a Healthy Family, Children’s Needs, Good Discipline: Teaching versus Punishment: Clarity, Appropriateness and Consistency, Parenting Styles, Resources for Parents
- BalancedLifestyle 1: Personal development/Spirituality
- Balanced Lifestyle 2: Making a social contribution
2.) From Couple to Couple
Giving the system, tools and everything needed for willing and healthy couples to serve as mentors. (with the added benefit of enriching their own marriage)
We offer workshops on:Parenting, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Goal-setting, Benefits of healthy marriages, Balancing sadhana and caring for a family, Finding Your Spouses language of love and many more.
We offer training in our program, From Couple to Couple. It is a 5 session mentor program where experienced couples educate newer couples in skills necessary to have happy, long term marriages.
As a mentee you will learn…..
If you are interested in training to becoming a mentor couple, please click here. ( insert form)