1.) Strengthening the Bonds that Free Us
Designed to be implemented over a 3 or 4 day period, this training includes in-depth exploration, interactive exercises, role plays, journaling and education in the following areas:
- 12 Principles and Values in alignment with Srila Prabhupada and the sastras
- Roles of Husband and Wife- Gender roles and cultural Norms, Understanding Differences and Expectations
- Readiness for Marriage, Expectations, Compatibility Preparation for Marriage Self-assessment Areas to consider for compatibility
- Communications and Managing Conflict— Healthy Communication: Speaking, Listening, Negotiating, Conflict Resolution, Saboteurs of Healthy Communication 3 Empowering Communication Skills,Making Win-Win Decisions
- Finances Financial responsibility, Prosperity and poverty consciousness, Identifying financial challenges, A Powerful Financial Strategy
- Affection and Intimacy Krsna Conscious Perspectives on Sex Life, Connection and Loving Exchanges
- Serious conflict, Separation and Divorce Danger Signs in Marriage Signs of Abusive Relationships,Conflict Resolution Styles, Legitimate Reasons for Divorce, The Consequences of Divorce, Sustaining Family Relationships
- Children and Parenting Notions of Parenting Patterns and Skills of a Healthy Family, Children’s Needs, Good Discipline: Teaching versus Punishment: Clarity, Appropriateness and Consistency, Parenting Styles, Resources for Parents
- BalancedLifestyle 1: Personal development/Spirituality
- Balanced Lifestyle 2: Making a social contribution
2.) From Couple to Couple .
Giving the system, tools and everything needed for willing and healthy couples to serve as mentors. (with the added benefit of enriching their own marriage)
We offer workshops on:Parenting, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Goal-setting, Benefits of healthy marriages, Balancing sadhana and caring for a family, Finding Your Spouses language of love and many more.
We offer training in our program, From Couple to Couple. It is a 5 session mentor program where experienced couples educate newer couples in skills necessary to have happy, long term marriages.
As a mentee you will learn…..
If you are interested in training to becoming a mentor couple, please click here. ( insert form)